Hair Review Premium Russian Tape Extensions in colour Jet Black is made from 100% human hair of Russian origin.
This colour is a classic 1 level Jet Black
Our tape extensions are crafted using a highly sensitive medical grade adhesive, which allows for a non-intrusive, quick & easy application process, that is soft & lightweight to avoid any damage on your natural hair.
All Hair Review hair extensions are made with 100% Remi hair. This term means that the natural hair cuticle is still in perfect condition & facing a downwards direction, to ensure your extensions are easy to care for & maintain.
Our hair is also ethically sourced & hand selected to ensure we are always providing the highest quality hair across the industry for our clients.
Per pack: 50g of Tape Hair Extensions (20 pieces)
50g (x1 packet): Create thickness or add slight length
100g (x2 packets): Minimum/recommended amount for a full head of extensions to create length
150g (x3 packets): Full head & a half of extensions recommended to create for length and thickness (particularly for clients medium-short length hair, short layers or thick natural hair
200g (x4 packets): Double full head of extensions for create luxury length, thickness and volume! (Recommend for a perfect seamless result, particularly for clients with short hair above
Hair Extensions lifespan: 5 – 9 months +
*depending on how the extensions are maintained & cared for*
Maintenance & Care:
- DO NOT USE any products that contain Protein or Sulphate on your hair extensions.
- Only use extension friendly shampoo, conditioner, hydrating treatments & serums.
- Please view our Hair Extensions Care Page for our full Maintenance & Care guide.
- As this is a premium product Hair Review recommends you only have your extensions applied by a trained extension specialist
- Ensure you have shampooed you natural hair with a deep cleansing shampoo (with no conditioner) before extension application
- After extension application, always wait 48hrs before shampooing your natural hair with your new hair extensions for the first time!
For more information regarding our extensions please email firstname.lastname@example.org